Coronavirus (COVID-19) – this event is being conducted with the sanction and in compliance with the policies currently available from Motorsport Australia and as such, all participants should be aware that their safety is paramount to the organisers of this event. It is therefore advised that all participants, drivers, crew, officials and supporters are aware of the fundamental precautions that must be taken by all to protect themselves and others from contraction and transmission of the COVID-19 virus during this event. The following are essential basic steps to be undertaken by all:
• Stay home and not attend if you are feeling unwell.
• Stay home and not attend if you are returning from overseas.
• Practice simple hygiene by:
1. Making sure to clean your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand rub.
2. Covering your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with tissue or a flexed elbow.
3. Use alcohol-based wipes and sanitisers on all hard surfaces (door handles, steering wheels, etc) or use protective gloves.